cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error M7 022 "MSTB-CWESB exceeded by *** " during 109 MvT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dears,

We're using the functionality of Valuated GR blocked stock with MvT 107 and 109 for batch managed materials.

First we do 107 and the batch is generated at this point creating record in MSTB. Then we do 109 against same purchase order and system tries to generate another batch. Of course it can't find a record in MSTB because the record was created for another batch (not the newly created).

I've gone through a number of related notes and it's clear that the batch should be created during 107.

But the question is how the system should behave during 109?

Should I select the batch manually each time during 109? Or probably I'm missing some settings.

Thank you,

Anton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go-to OMJJ transaction , select movement type enter 109 movement type and check the field "Create New Batch" what value it is having?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The indicator is " " [Empty] which stands for automatic batch creation. But this indicator controls only the creation of batch but not the requirement for batch input. If I change it let's say to "G" (No creation) it'll still require to manually enter a batch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I have Release 617 with SP SAPKH61702 so I suppose the note already implemented.

Here the speach is about MIGO option of 'Release GR blocked stock' against Material Document.

It's ok but (I forgot to say) I want to reach it to work with "GR against PO" option with MvT 109.

Is it possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can POST 109 with reference to PO.

But before that you need to have PO posted for 107.

If you have PO item ticked for origin tick , then you need to perform first 107 and later 109.

In ECC 6.0 above we have this option of 109 movement type  which is used to post valuated blocked stock.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are in EHP 7, refer the note: 1979956 - Batch entry requirement with movement type 107

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

The note actually says that batches need to be created during 107 and there is no issue in it for me.

The problem is that when I've done 107 for a PO and then try to post 109 against same PO the system tries to create a new batch rather then transfer previously posted with 107.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do refer the below Note, which explains you the situation why the batch was not passed from 107 to 109 and solution.

1632362 - Batch not getting passed from 107 to 109 movement types

KBA: 1748026 - Batch Created with Movement Type 107

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and thanks for input

the second note again is about that batch is required at 107. I already said that it's not an issue.

the first one (1632362) - sorry but I don't understand this note and how to address it to my issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Note 1632362 explains the situation why the batch was not passed in 109 from 107.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got that it somehow relates to 107 nad 109. But there s to less description.

Probably you can help me with explanation in more understandeable manner. Does it relate to the process I've described above? What was exactly the issue and how it has been soleved? How should it work after this correction?

Also I don't know what this support package relates to. Software component CASTP rel 210? Probably with my APPL rel 617 the correction already implemented.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are in the latest release and If you are unable to proceed, you may raise an OSS ticket to SAP. I saw a couple of notes related to this, which are not yet released to customers. You may directly contact SAP.

Regards,

AKPT

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are in EHP 5 or later release, refer the note: 1717926 - MIGO: Batch for valuated goods receipt blocked stock

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do refer the below OSS Notes in Point 9)

Which explains the reason for this error and corresponding solution.

1110140 - Valuated GR Blocked Stock: Restrictions / FAQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

The issue appears after upgrade, so no GRs have been done before.

I can't get from the note what I should do...

"table MSTB must be subsequently set up" but how and where?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the issue if after Upgrade, then do refer the below OSS Note which explains the situation and correction for your query.

1717926 - MIGO: Batch for valuated goods receipt blocked stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.