Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options to choose for wage type table restore

former_member197700
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We need to restore the T512W wage type table after an upgrade, but, based on the 1 page document,  I was not expecting to have make a decision on a page full of options when I ran RPU12W0C.  I know which version number to choose, but what do I put for all the other options for RPU12W0C? 

Warm Regards,

CM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marc_augustin2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Cliff,

it depends on what you want to restore. Let's start with the fields on top:

Here, you first specify which version you want to restore. Based on this version, you can then select specific country groups or wage types to restore. Additionally, you can select wagetypes with a certain end date to be restored. So you may restore only wagetypes 1000-2000 with country grouping 01 and end date 31.12.9999

For the next 3 fields, you define what should be restored of the above selected wagetypes. In general, everything will be restored, but you can limit here to only restore processing class 01 and cumulations 10-20, if you want.

The next two options say if the valuation bases and average bases defined for the wagetypes should be restored.

In the general part, you say that a log should be printed and if the database should be updated. So I would suggest to run the report with the log option checked and analyse the output before updating. You can also say that everything should be placed in a transport request. The password field is SAP standard and will check if you entered your user name

Let's look at an example: I have version 123. My wagetyp 4711 contained there is valid until 31.12.2016 and I want to restore the german version (country group 01).

For this wagetype, I want to restore only processing class 01, cumulation 10-20 and evaluation class 15. In my original customizing, I added valuation and average bases and want them to be restored too. Everything should be writting into a transport request and no update should be done. My user in the system is AUGUSTIN. So the selection screen would look like this:

I hope this helped you with your question.

Regards,

Marc

former_member197700
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the detailed explanation, Marc.  The team that writes help.sap.com documentation should hire you.

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Marc,

A year and a half later, and this is very useful. Thank you. May I ask one clarifying question, however? So, if I want to restore all the fields of my selected wage types (0000-9ZZZ, for example), without limiting the processing classes, or valuation bases, etc, I should leave those five checkboxes (Load processing classes, Load cumulations, Load evaluation classes, Load Valuation Bases, Load Average Bases) unchecked. Is that correct?

Cheers,

Matt

Answers (0)