cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iFlow Condition Editor

andrew_harvie3
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have a situation where I need to determine the receiver for an interface based on the existence of a node.  This works fantastic using the condition logic (EXISTS(Xpath./p1:EmployeeNotification/p2:BankingInfo).  My issue comes with the opposing argument where I would like (NOT(EXISTS(Xpath./p1:EmployeeNotification/p2:BankingInfo)).

I am currently working on 7.31 ehp1 SP05 and would like to know if there is a work around or if a later SP exposes additional XPATH operators.

Thanks,

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From my experience Condition Editor for iFlows in NWDS lacks big time of functionality. You may not use XPath predicates also, just for example.

One dirty workaround for me was to use "Create XPath containing whitespace" link at the bottom of the Condition Editor window. This will become available when you (dummy) enter some expression containing whitespaces. Within there you may use "propper" XPath including predicates. Maybe this also works for negations.

Please let me know if that worked for you.

Cheers

Jens

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
andrew_harvie3
Explorer
0 Kudos

That has always been useful in the past, however I am using iFlow not the swing version of the ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Did you figure out how to do that?

I have the same situation...it just doesn't explain as to why this would have been left out...just not enough.