cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimal values for EA in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Recently we have upgraded to SAP AFS 6.5 from SAP AFS 5.0. In previous version we could GR (using MIGO) decimal values for unit of measure EA. Now when we are trying to perform goods receipt decimal values it is automatically rounding off to an integer.

After go live we got an issue which is similar like this and it was corrected after consulting SAP OSS. check the this;

I have checked settings in CUNI in previous and current versions. There is no change. Decimal places are zero. Please suggest if you have any idea on this.

Regards

Jeewana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether all the correction instructions mentioned in the note:  1971912 

are implemented correctly. If its already maintained correctly, then you may directly raise an OSS ticket to SAP.

Also refer the similar notes: 1893043 - Decimal places not allowed in MIGO for movement type 561

1932640 - Incorrect rounding in asset PO with no material.

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a program error came due to upgrade. We need to apply SAP note 1932640.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to update the correction as explained in below OSS Note for your support package.

1971912 - MIGO: system truncates decimal value when entered in the 'quantity' field for various move...

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See how it is maintained for decimals in CUNI if the issue is in SAP ERP

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My system is in EHP5 and i am able to do MIGO for 0.5 EA. In my opinion its logically incorrect to allow quantities in EA and PC in decimals. eg. One shirt, One TV etc.

Regards

Binoy