Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting wagetypes to fico with tax

jrg_wulf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have the requirement, to split the non-cash benefit for a company car, and post tax and net-value separately.

Since the usual wagetype customizing, using symbolic accounts (tables T52EK - T52EL - T030 ) does not support tax-codes, i thought of using interface-method

IF_EX_SMOD_PCPO0001~EXIT_RPCIPE00_004

but haven't had any luck with looking for documentation on this method.

As far as i can see, its only changing parameter, ist the structure of tabe T2EL hich again has no slot for a tax-code.

So i'm asking myself, if it can be done without usin a sledge hammer.

Booking of travel expenses supports tax-codes on a regular basis, so why doesn't payroll?

I' be gratefull for any hint offered.

Thanks and best regards - Jörg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jrg_wulf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

the general heading of your input apparently seems to be the only available option.

Instead of using EXIT_RPCIPE00_003, we have decided to actually build the WT in PCR.

This solution still lacks the desired effect of having an assigned tax-code, but at least we will be able to post net value and tax separately.

Thanks again for bothering.

Best regards - Jörg

marc_augustin2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Jörg,

that's also an option. Although I talked about this "dynamically" adding a WT to RT, I'm not a huge fan of it, as we don't have it stored anywhere. So if we change the implementation, everything will change here. I guess your choosen option is more solid here.

Have a nice weekend, I see you are also working on this "brigde" day

Regards,

Marc

jrg_wulf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To whom it may concern:

Meanwhile i found out, that a tax-code, if assigned to the receiving account, will be provided in the booking.

HCM looks up the attributes of the account in FI (remote via ALE or locally) and if the account has a specific tax-code, this tax-code will be passed in the posting for that item.

Best regards - Jörg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marc_augustin2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

you are right, the method 004 is only changing the customizing done in T52EL. Maybe EXIT_RPCIPE00_003 would be an option here? I've used this as well as the methods 001 and 002 in several projects without any problems.

You could here split your wagetype into 3 seperate ones that are all handled different in fico. This is for example also a good point to assign the amount to different wagetypes for accounting social insurance amounts for different institutions.

You don't have to mess around with this in your payroll rules and still have the possibility to get wagetypes according your need into rt before the accounting run. As your RT present in your payroll results is not modified, you still have the original basic values left.

Regards,

Marc

jrg_wulf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

thanks for your input. Sounds promising. I'll look into it as soon as possible.

Plz be patient if it takes some days before the next response - i won't be forgetting you.

TX and best regards - Jörg