cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icon-Start Chart one level above Nakisa OrgChart 4.1 Live

0 Kudos

Hello

In relation to the problem specified by Sakthi Seithur: "Icon-Start Chart one level above Nakisa OrgChart 3.0SP3 Live" we have a similar problem but this time it's on version 4.1.

We have upgraded from version 3.0 SP3 to 4.1. Previously we made use of the "AllowUpLevelForRootTypeUser" trick in version 3.0 sp3 to get the icon to appear. However, now in version 4.1 the problem is back and the "AllowUpLevelForRootTypeUser" trick doesn't seem to have any effect.

Does anyone have insight into this problem on version 4.1?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Richard,

I had this same issue on 4.0. It worked then didn't after a build update (to #437 on 4.0). My client raised an OSS and (finally!) today it got an update ... they issued a new build ("0901052300" i.e. #532 on 4.0 version) to resolve the issue.

I wonder/suspect that the issue might be also in the 4.1 release. I would raise an OSS to ask whether this is a known issue in 4.1 and also specify your full build number (long one on the AdminConsole screen once you've logged in and loaded a build).  Hopefully they have a newer build with it fixed or can test on your build version to replicate the issue.

Regards,

Stephen

0 Kudos

Hi Stephen

It seems like our problem has been completely resolved. We were issued a new build no. in version 4.1 and everything seems to be 100%.

Thanks for pointing us in the right direction.

Regards,

Richard

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No problem, glad to hear you got it resolved Richard.

What (4.1) build number resolved the problem?

0 Kudos

Hi Stephen

The build number that has resolved our problem is 0911028500.

(Also, learnt first hand the importance of undeploy).

Kind regards,

Richard

Answers (0)