Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0Material: Compounding Attribute

former_member221711
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I have enhanced 0MATERIAL with plant specific attributes and added plant as attribute. But as obvious even though the PSA contains 2 records specific to two different plants( See attachment ), but at 0MATERIAL level it displays only one record.as Material is the Key.(Overwritten On key)

Will there be any impact if i move 0PLANT from attribute to Compounding attribute.

What will be the case if a material is not plant specific, i.e the plant value comes blank.(see attachment)

As i have used 0MATERIAL in many of the developments which uses plant specific data i cannot go back to 0MAT_PLANT.

Attaching a sample material data from PSA.

NOTE: All fields which are not plant specific are duplicated to other line items as evident in the screen shot attached.

Thanks

Regards

Madhusudan Pareek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It wont load the data and throw an error if the key field is missing.

Cheers,

Suyash

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can work with a field routine and check if plant is intial than fill dummy plant for reporting purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plant cannot be used as coumpounding in 0Material Master data .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your approach doesn't look correct, If you are using 0material then it will from source return you single record always as it is MARA data which is material master (always single line for each material), How then you can have two lines for 0material (if you are loading it from standard material data source).

You should rather use 0MAT_PLANT (MARC data source), this will give you details as you want and will never overwrite data.

Thanks & Regard,

Mahen