cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print title for document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I would like to get out of MM document printing, the name of the title text refering to the text I included.

Ex: I filled a date in the "warranties" field text in a PO and I want to be printed not only this date, but also "warranties" as a title of this date.

I noticed one customizing setting to allow this: MM/Purchasing/Messages/Texts for messages/ Define texts for PO/Texts for document supplement/Details for warranties for standard PO: there is one "Print Title" flag I selected.

Anyway, this does not work and I do not have this title on my printing document.

Do I miss something? Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if you are using an own print program and form. If yes, then replace it with the SAP standard and check your output again.

If the title is still missing then you should contact SAP, if the title is present in SAP's original programs then contact your local developer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do ask your your ABAPER to updated the Logic as per your requirement in PO print out program.

Tell him the fields which you want to update as title in PO print out , so that he can add the same in the program.

As per the routines as concerned i don't think so it necessary to change.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a settings for your smart form. Kindly consult with your abap team to bring the field in printout.