cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving Material Master Attachments to Opentext

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to Open text and have to send all files attached to Material Master to Opentext. If the user attach the file in MM02 the files should be stored in Opentext. Can anyone let me know how this can be achieved. Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself.

- Created content repository using transaction OAC0

- Created document type with document class * (inlcude all kind of file types) using transaction OAC2

- Linked object type 'BUS1001006' to document type and content repository using transaction OAC3

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

You are in a wrong track getting confused with DMS. You need to use OAC0 configure the Content repository, leading application, install opentext clients and make document configurations accordingly. Please go through the documentation provided by OT.

In case of query please contact me. Close the thread if useful.

Thanks,

Kolusu

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You need to have Open Text server installed and configured with your ECC system.

For storing attachments in OpenText keepin ECC as frontend, you need to install and configure OpenText Doculink environment.

Refer to Open text Documentation for installation, configuration and post installation steps.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the reply. OpenText is already installed and the OpenText Doculink Environment is already in place. Need information on the creation storage category and process in linking it to the material master.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh