cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Strategy Revokes Automatically After MIGO Exit.

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts, Facing A strange issue in PO Release strategy. After Releasing PO, Tried to do MIGO. Due to some reason, exited from migo transaction without posting. After some time again tried to make MIGO and observed release revoked. After a lot of testing identified its revoking by MIGO once exit without posting. Is this a standard behavior? How do i stop this? Reg, BHG.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems to be strange. Please check with your technical team and find whether any development is altering the standard behavior. If you are sure that its not because of own development, then you may check for SAP notes (I couldnt find any) or you may raise an OSS ticket to SAP.

If its after upgradation, I would suggest to raise an OSS ticket to SAP directly.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasoon,

Checked with technically and It is not happening from any enhancement. Now raising OSS ticket for the same.

Bhg

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please update us once you get any solution/response from SAP.

Thanks & Regards,

AKPT

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Fixed this issue.

Cause: PO is having mailer notification enhancement where there is call transaction of "BAPI_PO _RESET_RELAESE" which revoking the PO's in background.

Due The PO Reversal time is almost 2 to 5 mins after releasing PO (Which happening after mailer output notification in background) faced difficulty to identify the cause and we thought its happening from MIGO.

Thanks all for swift response.

reg,

Bhg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like there is any exit which is causing this issue.

Try to debug the MIGO screen where exactly the trigger is going back to PO to revoke the release.

If not raise a request to SAP.

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mallinath,

Raised a request to SAP.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. Its not a standard behavior..

I have just tested the same, My PO is not revoking.

Either PO has been revoked by user or is has been revoked by some changes in PO quantity (if release indicator has changeability option).

You can test the same in your practice client. Release strategy will be not revoked by exited from MIGO.

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice to meet you DEV, I tested so many PO's. Even used  changeability option from 1 to 4. as option 5 is resets after outputted. and Option 6. is for resets for change in Value and Output. But no use.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your changeability option will only work, when you will increase the PO quantity.

I have said to test the scenario about PO to MIGO in practice client.

As I have said, its not a standard behavior..

So test the scenario in practice client.

Also check the PO item changes (for the PO which got revoked), Hope you will find any clue.

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

After doing all tests I'm here for solution Dev,

Its happening in Practice Client also.

It was functioning properly but after upgrade from ECC6.0 to 6.6, facing above issue.

I got it is not standard behavior and finding if anyone faced this kind of issue for solution.