cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

NOW Learning for BI platforms. Does anyone have experience with the laying of the exam, since I have no knowledge in this field.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naida,

You can try going through the documentations available at http://help.sap.com/bobip

-Ambarish-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

Thank you for your answer. I'm learning from this material, but do not know what kind of questions will appear on exams and how much time is needed to prepare the exam. I have only experience with SAP FICO, but BI is something new for me.

-Naida-

joshua_kuhn
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

There are few different types of BI certifications.  For instance, there's one for the Administration topics, one for WebIntelligence, etc.  First, you'll really need to know the product before expecting to pass the exam.  You may find a website somewhere that has a list of questions, but i'd recommend learning the product if you want to do it right.  Having a certification saying you passed the exam does nothing for you if you still do not know the product.  The BI Admin Guide does a good job about covering all the topics in the exam.  So start wth this.  Just keep in mind, many of the questions are centered around if you've actually used BI and know the workflows, the UI and understand the theoretics of how BI should be sized.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ty Joshua for your answer, but I already covering this offical material for BI, but I m not sure is it enough because I never work on this and I dont have experience with this product in praxis. I hope that's gonna be ok.

Best regards

Naida

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guides have good information to start with. There are many videos related to BI in youtube. And also you can download trial version of BI and practice while you are reading the guide.

Other alternte is- Take a SAP training- which is expensive.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jawahar,

I'm gonna try a trial version, before the exam. I think that will be helpful for me.

-Naida-

Answers (0)