cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDG - User configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed SAP MDG and I have configured SAP MDG for Supply. I have configured the workflow (create a new change request ) with BRF+, but I don't know, how I configure the Users. I have this Rolls configured incl. Users

But when I use this Rolls, I receive this Menu

I want to know, how can I configure this Rolls so that I the right configuration receive?

Thank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Regards,

Vinod Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank a Lot. I have the system reconfigure and the workflow. It's ok now. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great; please close this discussion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this screenshot from the browser-based NWBC or from the application? Try using transaction NWBC. When the browser opens up, then you can click the proper menu role (SAP_MDGS_MENU_03 in your case). You should be able to see the MDG-Supplier menu. I had a similar problem like yours when I used the NWBC thick client (desktop application) and I didn't investigate yet. However, this seems to be a problem on the NWBC client side and not on the MDG side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, this is the browser-based NWBC. I have tried the transaction, it's ok. But I want to use the workflow with 2 or more users ( first user create a new change request and the second active that ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question about NWBC not showing the right links. Is this still a problem? If so, you can assign the MDG-S roles to all users involved in the process. If NWBC is not a problem any more, you need to close this discussion and open a new one with the new problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have assigned the MDG-S roles, but all roles are empty. I have used this link :

http://help.sap.com/erp_mdg_addon61/helpdata/en/c6/472d8078e440c28ebc65e71ed5c620/content.htm?curren...

SAP D&T Academy - How to Set Up Rule-Based Workflow Using BRF in SAP MDG - YouTube

But if I have not good configured SAP MDG-S , can you tell me , how I configure that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you completed all the MDG-S setup steps (installation guide)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel, You can launch the transaction NWBC from the backend and then select the role" SAP_MDGF_MENU_03". You can assign both the users with all the roles. And you can then limit the authorization of the user in the workflow. Also this can be done in su01. Here you can modify the roles. for the particular user. Regards, Reema