cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My requirement is i want to fetch the data from CRM to ECC and display to Smart form.How to do it ? can you please help ?and How to fetch the data from ECC to CRM,and how to display that data to smart form?

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

My requirement is i want to fetch the data from CRM to ECC and display to Smart form.How to do it ? can you please help ?and How to fetch the data from ECC to CRM,and how to display that data to smart form?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

I presume that the data is limited & can be obtained form tables. In that particular sceanrio, you dont have to create RFC FM instead you can use an existing RFC FM RFC_READ_TABLE.

You have to put the tablename and input selection criteria and it will fetch the table data in form of internal table.

Thanks,

ravi

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

You can create RFC function module in remote system and you can access the data in other system.

If you want to fetch data from ECC into CRM system: You can create a RFC enabled FM in ECC system and fetch relevant data. Vice versa for from CRM to ECC system.

For displaying data in smartform i hope you can find threads in SCN community.

Best Regards,
Dharmakasi.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI dharmesh,

Can you please send me any sample coding or any links..So i need to check.can you please help me.

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

if you want to fetch ecc data to crm you have to create one rfc enabled function module in ecc use that function module in crm.

calling a smart form is different scenario go through this links you can get to know how to call..

SAPTechnical.COM - Calling an RFC function module from one system to another

Print an Adobe Form from CRM Web UI - CRM - SCN Wiki

example:

sample code:

clear lv_client.

IF  sy-mandt = '110'.

CONCATENATE 'ECDCLNT' sy-mandt INTO lv_client.

ELSEIF sy-mandt = '200'.

CONCATENATE 'ECQCLNT' sy-mandt INTO lv_client.

ELSEIF sy-mandt = '300'.

CONCATENATE 'ECPCLNT' sy-mandt INTO lv_client.

endif.

call function 'zfunction_module'  destination lv_client

exporting

is_date = lv_date

tables

ot_tab  = ot_tab.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivask

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

You can use below links to create smartforms, these are might helpful for you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3219992

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Which parameters i need to maintain for creating RFC enabled function module..can you please help me!

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

RFC function module creation is same like as normal FM only. You need check the radio button Remote enabled module in attributes tab.

Importing, exporting and table you can define based on your requirement only.

Best Regards,
Dharmakasi.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmesh,

Can you please elaborate the code clearly..

Thanks&Regards

Kalpana

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Please check this link for creation of RFC FM

http:.

//wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Community/How+to+create+RFC+enabled+Function+module+CRM

The code should be based on your requirement. Once you create the FM you can call this FM using the statement mentioned by srinivas in above thread.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kalpana,

Based on you requirement create one function module. i will explain one scenario according to that

create your function module..

in my case based on created i need to fetching the Sales and Distribution Document Number and mode into one table.

so in that case i need to give importing parameter as date and table type is expected output table type.

observe this screens..

create one structure

in source code we need to write fetching logic based on importing parameters what we have given in importing tab.

ex:

RANGES: lv_date FOR vbak-erdat.

lv_date = is_date.

APPEND lv_date.

based on lv_date im fatching data using select statements and populate those data into final internal table and atlast final internal table data you need to pass tables parameter..

ex

OT_TAB[] = GT_FINAL[].

call this function module into crm like previous post.

if you want more send me a mail.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivask