cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COM_PRODUCT_UI_SAVE Dumping with SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I have a probleme with concerning product maintenance in CRM.

Product can be associated to set of different type.

While I maintain product using the following sequences

CALL FUNCTION 'ENQUEUE_E_COM_PRODUCT'

CALL FUNCTION 'COM_PRODUCT_UI_MAINTAIN'

CALL FUNCTION 'COM_PRODUCT_UI_SAVE'

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'

CALL FUNCTION 'DEQUEUE_E_COM_PRODUCT'.

During the CALL FUNCTION 'COM_PRODUCT_UI_SAVE' the system generate a short dump.

It says that the :

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

In the program SET_F039, At line :

IF NOT it_set_insert[] IS INITIAL.

INSERT (gc_set_table) FROM TABLE it_set_insert. “ => Dump here !!!

1. ENDIF.

Which means that it tries to insert a key already present in databases.

The program sequence is the following :

FORM         SAPLZOM_ZUL_AREAS                      SET_F039                               97

SET_SAVE_DB

FUNCTION     SAPLZOM_ZUL_AREAS                   LZOM_ZUL_AREASU01                      14

ZOM_ZUL_AREAS_SAVE_DB

FORM         SAPLZOM_ZUL_AREAS                      SET_F022                              100

SAVE_DB

FORM         SAPLZOM_ZUL_AREAS                      SET_F005                              273

SAVE

FUNCTION     SAPLZOM_ZUL_AREAS                   LZOM_ZUL_AREASU02                      10

ZOM_ZUL_AREAS_SAVE

FUNCTION     SAPLCOM_PRODUCT_SET                LCOM_PRODUCT_SETU01                    39

COM_PR_SET_SAVE_ALL

FUNCTION     SAPLCOM_PRODUCT_UI_API             LCOM_PRODUCT_UI_APIU03                 37

COM_PRODUCT_UI_SAVE

FUNCTION     SAPLZ_FG_MDA_IBASE                    LZ_FG_MDA_IBASEU02                    731                 => My Z Programm

As you can see all the sequence is composed of SAP Program exept the first call.

Throw debugging I saw that sometimes, the program tries to insert the twice the same key in it_set_insert. Or that the key in it_set_insert already exists.

From my point of view the problem comes from the program SET_FT003 that is supposed to classify the entries in create, update, delete…..

Does anyone have an idea of how to call the 'COM_PRODUCT_UI_MAINTAIN' or the  'COM_PRODUCT_UI_SAVE' function module to avoid the problem ?

is there any special configuration ?

Best Regards

Abdou

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JerryWang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Abdou,

From your callstack I assume you are trying to update a custom set type created by your own right?

Please try this note 1548515 - Short dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC to see whether it helps.

Best regards,

Jerry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jerry,

I think that the notes is useful. and I will have to apply it also.

It is related to the notes because i had the problem with the historic table.

But this do not solve my problem concerning the insert.

Best Regards

Abdou

0 Kudos

Hello Abdou, I am facing the same problem when I run the standard report: CRM_ISU_PFC_DEMO_CREATE_DATA. This is one of the necessary steps to configure the Product Finder and Configurator (PFC).

Did anyone solve this issue already?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Zakaria,

in my case it was a z report.

i had to use the module function CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT' to be sure the key generator did not generate the same key twice. Otherwise identical GUID can be generated.

If it is a standard report I am not sure it will help. Sorry.

For standard report try to find a OSS notes or open a support ticket.

Best Regards

Abdou

Answers (0)