cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax calculation for Non-SAP countries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Payroll experts,

Is it better to go for PCR for income tax calculation with different rates or to go for custom function with tables for maintaining the tax slabs for different levels of income?

Regards,

RK.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

You have to use both PCR's and Custom Function for the tax calculation in International payroll,recently we have also completed the same type of project and now tax calculation is working fine also ,if u want any inputs i will definitely help you .calculate the taxable income with PCR and use the custom function to calculate tax based on slabs .

Thanks & Regards

anusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

Thanks for providing the valuable information and help. I am looking for the ipouts  that you can share. That's really will be great.

Thanks & Regards,

RK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

Can I expect any further information regarding PCR or functions for TAX calculation?

Regards,

RK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anusha,

We are also Implementing an International Payroll for one Customer. I need your help for writing a Custom Function for Salary/Income Tax generation. I will be of much help if you could share a copy of sample Function code (programme). I am aware we can achieve this by writing payroll function with Form & routine at Functional module PCBURZ990 where we can call our custom Tax slab table. And we can call this function at International Schema for tax generation.

Thanks in anticiapation.

Regards,

Ashok Xess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi ,

Yes Definitely ,i will provide information ,i just want to know for which country you are implementing actually we have implemented for Bangladesh and almost all scenarios are like india only so done the same in International payroll by using PCR's .

Thanks

Anusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

Thanks for providing valuable inputs.

As you mentioned regarding implementation for Bangladesh, where the scenarios are like India, it will be helpful for me. Hope you won't mind to share the details of information.

Thanks & Regards,

RK.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Obviously if the calculation is simple, you can handel with PCR and standard tabels V_T511K and V_T511P otherwise you should develop a function.

Regards,

Omid