cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with archive Invalid RID: No repository manager found for prefix: /archiviazione_fatture

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to configurig archiving .

this is the step that I do:

• System Admin roles to my user

• Activate  Archiving Global Service

• Create and configure a file system repository manager, choose Content Management → Repository Managers → File System Repository

• Create a network path, choose System Administration → System Configuration → Knowledge Management → Content Management → Global Services → Network Paths → Network path.

• Create and configure an archiving file system repository manager.  System Administration  →  System Configuration → Content Management → Repository Managers  →Archiving File System Repository Manager

• Define the Archiving Repository for the KMC Data Archiving  →  System Administration  →  System Configuration   → Content Management  →  Global Services   →  Show Advanced Options  →  Archiving Global service

When i try To archive

untitled - 2014-06-17 16:52:55 (archive) (archive)/documents2014-06-18T09:37:23Z1157truetrue/documents/Caricamento_fatture_fornitori/81106679/013_Esselunga%20_11_02_14.pdfUnable to generate the namespace of the AO!com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.ArchivingException: Unable to generate the namespace of the AO! at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.commands.ArchiveCommand.archiveAO(ArchiveCommand.java:222) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.commands.ArchiveCommand.handleState(ArchiveCommand.java:137) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.commands.ArchiveCommand.execute(ArchiveCommand.java:99) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.persistence.commands.CommandExecutor.execute(CommandExecutor.java:146) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.ArchivingService.archive(ArchivingService.java:562) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.reporting.reports.TriggerArchivingReport.archiveResource(TriggerArchivingReport.java:377) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.reporting.reports.TriggerArchivingReport.execute(TriggerArchivingReport.java:318) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.reporting.monitor.ReportComponent$ReportWrapper.execute(ReportComponent.java:184) at com.sapportals.wcm.service.reporting.scheduler.ReportScheduler$Runner.run(ReportScheduler.java:206) Caused by: com.sapportals.wcm.repository.ResourceException: com.sapportals.wcm.repository.InvalidUriException: Invalid RID: No repository manager found for prefix: /archiviazione_fatture at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.getSession(CmAdapter.java:1455) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.commands.ArchiveCommand.archiveAO(ArchiveCommand.java:196) ... 8 more Caused by: com.sapportals.wcm.repository.InvalidUriException: Invalid RID: No repository manager found for prefix: /archiviazione_fatture at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.handleUnknownManager(CmAdapter.java:1667) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.findRepositoryManager(CmAdapter.java:1639) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.getArchivingManager(CmAdapter.java:1466) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.getSession(CmAdapter.java:1450) ... 9 more

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Antonietta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to install stack 06, and recent patch for KM component if you did not. George.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check 1000351 - Restore of KMC Configuration Backup Archive

Especially the part:

-----------------------------------

Check if the configuration of certain repository manager, mentioned in the above error message, is missing.

a) If repository manager configuration exists, the error is probably caused by startup problems of some essential CM services.
    In this case check KM component monitor according to SAP Note No. 949450 and try to clear issue.

b) If configuration of certain repository manager is missing only but all other configuration data exists, check if this might have been deleted manually. See for an entry like 'Property "Prefix (must start with /)" ("prefix"): "/<rep manager ID>" -> [VALUE NOT SET]' in config_audit.*.log to be found in '..\j2ee\cluster\server*\log' directory. If so, affected iViews have an reference to this repository, remove this or re-create repository configuration.

c) If all other configuration data is missing as well, e.g. not any repository manager exists, process as follows:

- Restart J2EE

- Process step 1-4 again (This may help if the error was only caused by temporary database access issues)

If full KMC configuration is still missing even after that restart, proceed with the actions in solution section below.

----------------------------------------

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello George

The log usersession_00.3 in ,,\cluster\server\lg

Root systemInfo resource doent' exist for RID /<my repository>

What do you think it is?

Thanks

Antonietta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess in Java instance 7.4 it may have been (slightly) changed. Regards. George

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to upgrade again

A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good luck, also stack 06 should be already released..G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you checked the KM configuration for consistency?

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lawrence,

what configuration i have to check ?

Thanks

Antonietta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to System Administration -> System Configuration -> KM -> CM. Choose Check configuration from the menu, post the results:

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lawrence,

the check said everything ok.

A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hm, its a pitty. Does the component monitor gave you any clues? ->

ROLES://portal_content/administrator/super_admin/super_admin_role/com.sap.portal.system_administration/com.sap.portal.system_admin_ws/com.sap.portal.system_configuration/com.sap.km.AdminConfig/com.sap.km.AdminConfigCM

Did you checked the default trace for any errors while system is starting and KM stuff coming up?

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonietta,

Please see note  1007805

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry George,

I forgot to said that i'm using 7.4 stack 5 portal.

The note is for

Netweaver 04

SAP Netweaver 7.0

I can not understand the difference between "File System Archiving Repository Manage" and "File System Repository".

In addition, in the first I can not see the documents pointing to the root, in the second i can see correctly the documents I post.

Thanks

Antonietta

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need to be sorry at all. I would check the traces. George.

Former Member
0 Kudos

untitled - 2014-06-17 14:59:18 (archive) (archive)/documents/repository2014-06-17T13:27:02Z410truetrue/documents/Caricamento_fatture_fornitori/81106679/013_Esselunga%20_11_02_14.pdfUnable to generate the namespace of the AO!com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.ArchivingException: Unable to generate the namespace of the AO! at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.commands.ArchiveCommand.archiveAO(ArchiveCommand.java:222) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.commands.ArchiveCommand.handleState(ArchiveCommand.java:137) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.commands.ArchiveCommand.execute(ArchiveCommand.java:99) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.persistence.commands.CommandExecutor.execute(CommandExecutor.java:146) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.ArchivingService.archive(ArchivingService.java:562) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.reporting.reports.TriggerArchivingReport.archiveResource(TriggerArchivingReport.java:377) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.reporting.reports.TriggerArchivingReport.execute(TriggerArchivingReport.java:318) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.reporting.monitor.ReportComponent$ReportWrapper.execute(ReportComponent.java:184) at com.sapportals.wcm.service.reporting.scheduler.ReportScheduler$Runner.run(ReportScheduler.java:206) Caused by: com.sapportals.wcm.repository.ResourceException: com.sapportals.wcm.repository.InvalidUriException: Invalid RID: No repository manager found for prefix: /archiviazione_fatture at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.getSession(CmAdapter.java:1455) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.service.archiving.commands.ArchiveCommand.archiveAO(ArchiveCommand.java:196) ... 8 more Caused by: com.sapportals.wcm.repository.InvalidUriException: Invalid RID: No repository manager found for prefix: /archiviazione_fatture at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.handleUnknownManager(CmAdapter.java:1667) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.findRepositoryManager(CmAdapter.java:1639) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.getArchivingManager(CmAdapter.java:1466) at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmAdapter.getSession(CmAdapter.java:1450) ... 9 more

Hello George,

this is all the trace that I have

Thanks

Antonietta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let's try to restart system, if you have not tried already.  George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonietta,

I configured my system very much like you did yours.

My 7.4 portal runs on Linux and I have set up

- one File System Repository pointing to a /Reports folder which exists at the root level in the file system (using the AclSecurityManager, ca_cm_rep_acl ACL manager cache and the archprop and lastaccess repository services).

- a second File System Repository pointing to an /Archive folder which exists at the root level with the same options.

- an Archiving File System Repository Manager which points to the same /Archive root folder and which uses the ArchivingSecurityManager with the ca_rsrc_acl cache.

The Archiving Service has been activated, the /Reports folder has been chosen and the Archiving Repository Manager as well.

I was able to run the "Select KM Resources for Archiving" report just fine, the relevant files sported the "Selected for Archiving" flag thereafter.

I was able to run the "Trigger Archiving" report as well, but am not able to execute it.

I ran into the same kind of errors. At the beginning I only got the "Unable to generate the namespace of the AO" message, both in the Archiving Reports screen and the logs. At first this made sense as in the log it was said that my /Archive folder was not mapped as a repository.

When I created a dedicated File System Repository Manager for my archive folder as said above, then the message changed. I still get the "Unable to generate ..." message, but an additional message popped up in the logs: "This RM doesn't implement the archiving aspect!".

I aligned the repository with the repository manager so that both use either the ArchivingSecurityManager OR the AclSecurityManager.

No change.

I removed the security managers from both the /Archive file system repository and the repository manager.

No change.

Did you run into this "This RM doesn't implement the archiving aspect!" error as well?

Did you manage to solve the issue which generated the "Unable to generate ..." messages?

Thank you very much in advance.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I can't resolve the problem. My developer founds this workaround:

in NWA section "java scheduler" --> "task"

NEW task

and I use  KmDeleteResourceJob JOB.

You should chose the period and the folder.

I hope I was useful.

Best regards

Antonietta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonietta,

Thanks a lot. That's indeed helpful for my "native" KM folders.

However, I also need "true" archiving, which implies that documents are transferred to an archive folder first, then deleted after a few years.

As I have most documents in File System Repositories I think that I will try to use operating system scheduled tasks for handling the file transfer and later deletion.

Thanks again and have a great day !!

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

for do what you said we use CloudSafe.

However ours operations are spot.

Have a great day,

Regards

Antonietta

Former Member
0 Kudos