cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Msg GD_ARCHIV184 when executing GD20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have implemented the archiving object = FI_SL_DATA and  I customized his corresponding infostructure Z_FI_SL_DATA_03 from the field catalog = Z_FI_SL_001.

So after succesful archive executions I tried to read the corresponding data from archive via AS by TCODE=GD20 selecting Data Source = Archive&Archive Information System and then the system shows the following message:

#GD_ARCHIV184: "Activate info structures to read archived data using SAP AS"

with the following diagnosis:

"The archived data cannot be read using AS as no active info structure exists for the following field catalog(s):  SAP_FI_SL_001"

But I checked and currently the only active infostructure is the Z_FI_SL_DATA_03 and his corresponding field catalog is the Z_FI_SL_001 NOT

the SAP_FI_SL_001 ???

Additonally on GD20 when I select the archive file manually it works fine ???

Is there someone that could help me on solve this issue ?

Best regards

Joseph Sangoi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The documentation is explicitly taking about SAP_FI_SL_001

Displaying Archived FI-SL Totals Records and Line Items (FI-SL) - Special Purpose Ledgers - SAP Libr...

I am not sure how a standard program could know which own Z-info structure should be called if there is no customizing  where you could assign the info structure to a function.

You may want to debug. The message is issued from LGD_ARCHIVF06 which itself is an include in function module H_SOURCE_DETAILS_GET_VIA_AS