cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QUERY - Name of field selection change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, something strange is happening when I change the title of a query.

The name of the first selection field stay with that name.

Do you know why?

Thanks

Dora

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to the infoset and press the push-button "Description": at the bottom of the list there's a section "Code" check there if there is any ABAP coding that can be connected to this behaviour.

Another hint:

go to the infoset, highlight the field and check if in this field there's something strange:

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see anything strange....Maybe is better write an OSS note....

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its weird. You should raise an OSS note and update their response here as well.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I find OSS note 1837556 - SQ01: Query title changes, I'm going to implement it and if results I will tell you.

Thanks for all.

Dora

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This note is for you and I am pretty sure you'll get your issue resolved by implementing this note. Glad to see that you found this note on your own

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, that note solves the problem but we have to run the job one time for each query that have this problem.

The note creates the job RSAQ_REPAIR_QU_TINDX.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In some screens you are using some other language and in one screen you are using English. Its confusing Can you paste the full screenshot of selection screen fields? Which field is this which comes on top. This is unusual behavior and it shouldn't be like this. Check in your query where we maintain selection fields.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry....

The behavior is that: in SQ01, if I change the title of query, save and execute the query,  the first selection field stays with the name of the title.

Ex:

Also if I go to change the name of the selection fields, save and execute the query the title of the query stays with that name...

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please can you show the technical details of the field "Sales document" and how it is determined in the infoset?

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

the sales document is the vbak-vbeln field without changes, but that happens in all querys I do with other fields.

Or this is a option that I don't know where it is or is a bug.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

frome the drop-down menu, "Go to --> Field selection --> Selections": probably here the selection test of another field was changed with the query name?! Very strange anyway.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I do that the title stays with the name of the field....