Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP REFX - HOW TO RAISE PROFORMA INVOICE FOR CONTRACT

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos
Dear Experts,

I am looking for a clarification WRT to  REFX - lease in scenario.
Actually we are using REFX for paying RENTALS / CAM charges.....etc  for the rental objects.

I would like to know if i want to Raise a Proforma invoice / Invoice based on the contract / postings, Is it possible in REFX / If yes Pls suggest to do needful.

Thanks,
N.S.Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear N.S.RAO

You can think about below procedures for your question.

1) Pro-forma & Actual Rent Invoice

When you try to progress rent invoices by using SAP RE Std.Transaction

(T-Code: RERAIV - Create Invoices ), you can consider about below two selection type :

a) Selection using FI documents

--> That is for actual invoice based on the billing(posted) documents.

& you can define the "Invoice Correspondence" (Include Detail)

b) Selection using planned items of the cash flow

--> That is for planned invoice as pro forma invoice (just first time)

& you can define the another "Correspondence" for this format. (Not Detail)

2) Postings. (Based on created Invoices)

I understand that you want to post the rent fee just only for already creating rent invoice item.

a) You can apply the Enhancements such as  "Posting : Restrict Selection of Cash Flow Records".

BADI_RE_RA_CA >> BADI_RERA_POSTING_PARAM

--> According to this BADI, you can restrict the posting target such as just only created invoice

of cash flow.

p.s. you can define the "Correspondence" as below,

- Go to RECACUST >> Correspondence > PDF-Based Forms (Mass Print and Single Print) >

Forms > Define Forms

- Go to RECACUST >> Correspondence > PDF-Based Forms (Mass Print and Single Print) >

Correspondence Activities > Define Correspondence Activities

Regards,

Jeong, Yeong-Chul.

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jeong, Yeong-Chul,

Thank you so much for your reply,  i hope this answer will helps me to solve my purpose.

But when i run the T-code --> RERAIV its giving the below error.

Attached screen shots FYI.Kindly advise to take it further.

Regards,

N.S.Rao

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear N.S.RAO

It's my pleasure for your help.

Please, try to check below items ;

1) RERAIV (Invoicing Screen)

- If you want to create the invoice for planned cash flow, you check the due date

when you want to create the period and this contract must be activated

on the system status.

2) Configuration for Rent Invoice

- Go to the IMG :

RECACUST >> Accounting > Rent Invoice > Number Range for Rent Invoice

- Go to the IMG :

RECACUST >> Accounting > Rent Invoice > Company-Code-Dependent Settings

3) Configuration for Correspondence

- Go to the IMG :

RECACUST >> Correspondence > PDF-Based Forms (Mass Print and Single Print)

> Forms > Define Forms

(==> Form name : RE_CN_120, Try to change the form by "Smart-forms")

- Go to the IMG : 

RECACUST >> Correspondence > PDF-Based Forms (Mass Print and Single Print)

> Correspondence Activities and Applications > Correspondence Activities

(==> Correspondence Activity : T520 , Do not check the "Inactive")

For your information, I will try to my sample screen.

Regards,

Jeong, Yeong Chul

Former Member
0 Kudos

For what kind of contract do you want to have your invoice?

For your own debit/customer contracts where your company is the landlord or your credit/vendor contracts where your company has to pay the rent?

RERAIV is only for debit/customer contracts. Therefor your contract type should be debit and you have to assign a partner in a debit role.

When you want to build a form for your own payments in REFX, I think it is only possible with programming your own report with own smartform/PDF.

Regards

Michael

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jeong Yeong-Chul / Hardik Sharma / Michael Boguth,

Thank you so much for your replies as well as more clarity in explanation.

I will try to follow the same.

Regards,

N.S.Rao

0 Kudos

Hi Jeong,

i was trying to create invoice using RERAIV, that using selection from billing FI document, but i am facing error Message No. RERAIV030 (selection of open item form FI) and error Message No. RERAIV035 (no relevant item were found in the period), for your information billing from fi document was not cleared yet. i have done configuration step like you said above. can you help me to solve my problem ? attached screen shot for my problem.

Many Thanks Jeong,

Best Regards,

Arogya K.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi N.S.,

What I understand from your query is that you need to take a contract printout (onetime activity). A pro forma invoice, unlike a regular rental invoice against accounts receivable, holds the whole contract information. Create a custom form as per your requirement, assign the custom form at the relevant configurations under RECACUST->Correspondence.

Regds,

Hardik Sharma