cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Individual line items from FPCJ to FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I could`t able to trace the functionality through which i can post the cash desk balance with individual line items to GL account.

In cash desk Functionality (FPCJ)

We receive many entries from the students, that store/accumulated in cash desk. After that we do transfer to the bank,through withdrawal from the cash desk. In that withdrawal the consolidated entries transfer to the bank account.

Then its become tough to do the bank reconciliation. If we could able to post entries in GL account with the individual instrument , it be easy to do the bank reconciliation.

So you are requested to guide me to update the customization to get the details  in balance withdrawal (FPG1).

Thanks

Mamatha

0 Kudos

Dear are you able to find any solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shriom27
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through below blog, this may help you:

https://blogs.sap.com/2016/05/14/cash-desk-cash-journal-configuration-a-detailed-discussion/

Thanks and Regards,

Shriom Patel

0 Kudos

Dear All

Any update

0 Kudos

Dear All

We are also facing same issue , problem is not about Financial Entry. Issue is that how to post two line items to FI as system is merging two line item in 1 line item during posting.

gladys_xing
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mamatha,

I am not so sure your question, do you hope to transfer the cash to bank account whenever you receive a cash from your students, then you can post the entry as follow:

You received cash from your students
1.  40 cash account 100 USD     /   50   Revenue 100 USD/
2.  40 cahs account  200 USD   /    50   Revenue 200 USD

Then you have 300 USD totally in cash, and transfer cash to bank respectively as follow

40  Bank   100 USD /  50 cash 100 USD
40  Bank    200 USD / 50 cash  200 USD

If my understand is not correct, kindly please describle your question with detail exmaple that the current behavior and your expected behavior.

Best Regards,
Gladys