Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigate to Package from Code Inspection results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a simple Code Inspector check to see whether our packages have the right Transport Layer and Software Component. The check works fine, but I'd like to add navigation (so when I click the link "Display Object" in the result list, the package is displayed).

But it doesn't. It only says "Program <Package name> not found.

There is one note 1762948, but it doesn't look very promising, since in method CL_CI_RESULT_PROGRAM->IF_CI_TEST~NAVIGATE, RESULT-SOBJTYPE is not correct (PROG instead of DEVC).

I also implemented the NAVIGATE-Method in my test class, but to no avail (it is not called when I trigger navigation, or at least no breakpoint is reached there).

So before I open a ticket for this, I'd like to know whether anybody has managed to navigate to a package from Code Inspector using this way. I know it is possible if I just click on the package name in the result list. That is a workaround, but not a usable solution.

Thanks in advance

Ole

1 REPLY 1

larshp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at

CL_CI_RESULT_ABAP_COMPLEXITY and

CL_CI_TEST_ABAP_COMPLEXITY

In the test class the method GET_RESULT_NODE binds it to the RESULT class. Then the NAVIGATE method is implemented in the RESULT class. Use the parameters to transfer additional information to the result class.