Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.0 Dispatcher running but no dialog info avalable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

DB: Oracle 10.0.2

Solution Manager 7.0 Patch level 0.

I have attached the disp, WP, rfc trace iles and screen shot for better clarity.

System was running fine and no changes were made to it.

But now no WP is running and system is inaccessible in spite of being up and running. Message server and dispatcher are OK.

I have checked the trace files and logs several times but I am unable to locate the exact issue.

Can anybody help find out the root cause. I went through a few notes. 544533,72248 but didn't find them relevant.

Checked the space in archive drive and there is ample.

Kindly suggest what can be done to get the WP running.

Regards,

Ameya Bobhate

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

First observation is that your database is not a supported version DB: Oracle 10.0.2.

Oracle 10g is out of support from SAP. You may upgrade it to ORacle 11.2.0.3

Now coming back to your issue

Can you check whether your database is running and SAP is able to connect to database using R3trans -d .

Worst case. You may stop application and database and take server reboot and start DB and app again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

As you have pointed out, Now I am taking up not only DB upgrade but Solman upgrade too. It seems to be a know issue and can only be resolved with the proposed solution.

However, I have avoided OS restart as it involves a lot of complications.

Regards,

Ameya Bobhate

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

As you plan to go with the solution you may close this thread and revert back later with a new thread in case new issues pop up.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

Thanks for the support!

I replaced the same kernel while making sure that all the SAP services on OS level are stopped. sapevt.exe was not replaced correctly the first time.

Luckily enough this time, it worked and dispatcher is in green.

Regards,

Ameya Bobhate

Answers (0)