cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using 3rd party jar file in WCEM3.0

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to get data from an external database into WCEM. Is it possible to use MySQL connector jar for achieving this?

I used the MySQL connector jar but my guess is, it does not get deployed to the server. It is just visible in my local development.

When I try to connect to the database I get an error saying "could not find a suitable JDBC driver".

I need some guidance.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

steffen_mueller3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does this mean that you are also not able to setup a DB connection manually in the IDE?

When you setup the connection, you should be asked to maintain asuitable driver.

Best regards,

Steffen

0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

As per your suggestion I was able to ping the database manually, but when I try to access it from my code which runs on the server I am getting the exception that I have stated below.

But if I want to connect to the database dynamically, what then? I am using the MySQL connector jar file for this purpose but on deploying the code to the server I get the error as "Could not find a suitable driver".

I think the jar file is not getting deployed to the server. Are there any steps that I would have to follow to deploy it?

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Issue solved.

Answers (0)