cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make IT0041 available in Overview Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an rerquirement to show IT0041 (Date Specification) in Portal PDC.

I have MAintained Backend entry in the table V_T7XSSPERSUBTY.

But still it is not showing in the Overview Page. Assuming Wire Model will be needed to solve this one.

Can anyone please guide me how to overcome this problem and also please suggest if wiremodel is required or not?

Will be needing a doc regarding Wire Model , as i havent done this yet.

Thanks & Regards,

Priti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its better to create a custom WDA app (you can also create custom feeder class)  for IT0041 as its we have to format the row data into easily understandable user format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

As you can see in screenshots the infotype is available (IT0041). But the date type C0 is missing.

Am i missing any table entry?

Regards,

Pritiman

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Date type doesn't have a Subtype! So you wont see it with the help of a table, it looks to be more of enhancements then ie create a custom one as indicated earlier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

How do we add date column in to the structure HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0041.

Is there any way we could do that?

Regards,

Priti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I have managed to add date type in the Personal Profile Overview Page.

But after configuring the columns i can not push the data into those columns.

The wire connections seems alright and i have maintained all table entries.

I need the data to be shown for date type.In the backend data is available.

Can you please help with that?

Regards,

Priti

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You would need another field which is tied to the F4 help of this field. did you try adding via HRPAD config?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This is the wire connection and also i have maintained backend Table entry V_T7XSS*.

Still not able to see Date specification infotype in Personal Profile Overview Page.

Regards,

Priti

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

screen shots are not clear.  place the full screen shots of wiring and component configurations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Below screenshot is from the component config and the above screen shot i sent earlier is from the overview Wire model.

Can you please specify what are the steps to to Place an infotype in the personal Profile Overview Page.

Like you see comunication and family dependents , i need Date Specification in the Overview Page.

Regards,

Priti

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you check this 1. Is the HRPAD BOL model contains the infotype 0041 objects or have you executed the report HRPAD_R_EDIT_MODEL to add the infotype 0032 objects to the HRPAD model? You can verify whether the objects has been already added to the BOL model by executing the report HRPAD_R_EDIT_MODEL and try to add the infotype 0041 in the report. Then you will get a message 'Infotype object already exist in model HRPAD' or if the object is not added then the infotype object will be added to the model. There are some issues with 0041 http://scn.sap.com/thread/3233672 check the configuration HRESS_CC_PER_OVP using the configure_component Webdynpro ABAP and ensure it users the correct wire.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks very much for the reply. Now i am able to see the infotype in the personal profile Overview page. But the issue is i need to show Date type C0 (Entry into the country) in that overview pae.

It is not a subtype.so i can not maiatain backend entry in the table *XSSPERSUBTY*.

Is there any other way to show date typr C0 in the personal Profile overview Page?

Thanks very much for the help.

Regards,

Priti

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you show your screen what does it look like?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

As you can see in the screenshot the Dates(IT0041) is appearing in the Personal Profile Overview Page.

But under that "valid From" is basically the BEGDA of this particular employee. I need date type C0 (Entry into the country) instead of BEGDA dates.

I am not able to show Date Type( C0 ) under Dates. Also i have maintained V_T7XSSPERSUBTY  in the backend . but still nothing happened.

Can you please help me with that..

Regards,

Priti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Regards,

Priti

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Many many thanks for all the info. But still my issue persists.

I did the wire connection and also maintained backend entry in table *V_XSSPER*.

But still I can not see Date specification datails(IT0041) in the Personal Profile overview page.

Can you please help me with that.

Regards,

Priti