cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KM Scheduler Task in 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working with SAP Netweaver 7.4 SP04.  I want to create KM Scheduler Task to execute some of the KM functionalities on the predefined interval.  I came across Scheduler Jobs & Tasks (Developing and Scheduling Jobs -  Using Central Development Services - SAP Library) looks different to me.

Kindly show some light for developing KM Scheduler Task in 7.4.  Please refer the attached screenshot for your information.

Regards,

Venkatesh K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj001
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Have you created any custom Scheduler task or you are using the already available standard task?

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

Yes we have to implement our own scheduler task for sending mails based on the KM Repository. This is not the standard scheduler task.

Regards

Venkatesh K

pankaj001
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh

Please follow the below document to create a Java Scheduler Job.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e8ab5056-0e01-0010-5581-d3e51724e...

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scheduling dont have to be done programmatically, for planning and executing KM reports go to Content Management -> Reports.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj/Lawrence,

Thanks for your response.  As I mentioned earlier, I want to create KM Scheduler Task using NWDS 7.4.  I have followed the SAP Note 1572813 to resolve my problem.

Regards,

Venkatesh K

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

could you please come back and mark your last post as the correct answer? This way it will be highlighted and appear in your first post. It's easier to find then. Thank you!

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

The note provides a link to the NWDS KMC Plug-in. the link provided by SAP does not work. Would you be so kind to share the KMC Plug-in with me?

Thanks a lot!

Raluca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raluca,

Sorry I don't have the KMC Plug-In with me, since I have worked on this at the client location.

Regards,

Venkatesh K

Answers (0)