Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Settlement of Trips

kapil_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We use Travel Management sub-module. End users submit trips from a frontend portal [ custom development ] which creates a trip in SAP. We have 2-3 jobs in a day where unsettled trips are settled and then PRFI and PRRW are executed in sequence.

In settlement step, spool shows following error message

Imported version of cluster TE      731   0

Version of current report for the same cluster      731   3

STOP: The two versions do not correspond. See release note for 4.0A

It seems settlement program execution stops because of above message, and system moves on to further steps in job. This is impacting process, as trips remain unsettled and hence they can not be processed further in PRFI & PRRW.

Please share feedback about this error message. What could be causing this ??

Through some manual investigation, I could find a small number of trips where some data inconsistency is seen. When I try to open these trips in PR05, system throws error message.

STOP: Old version no. for cluster TE : 0 instead of 3

When I exclude above trips in variant for settlement program, system process progresses. But this list of trips is not complete and there could be more. We have millions of trips till date in production.

I am attaching error message seen above.

Appreciate any feedback.

-Thanks

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajeshkothamasu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

see below link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3240058

Regards,

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I am facing the same issue. Could you please let me know if you were able to figure out the issue.

Thanks,

Tiki

kapil_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry for late reply.

In our case, we engaged SAP and they were able to help us in giving a clue. A customization (ABAP) had caused version inconsistency at database level in trips and we were asked to fix it. It helped.

It was too ABAP detail oriented so I do not know much details.

-Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Kapil!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, on which release is your R/3 system? Have you done an upgrade recently?