cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a ASP.Net web application using crystal report. On few occurrences, it is throwing CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load error message. To fix the issue I have to reset the IIS.

What could be causing this and how to fix this issue permanently? Please suggest the solution.

CrystalDecisions.Shared.CrystalReportsException Message: Load report failed. Source: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine Stacktrace:    at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.EnsureDocumentIsOpened()     at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String filename, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob)     at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String filename)     at

Regards

Anoop

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfotunately, not enough info:

1) Version of CR - pls be precise and include Service Pack info (e.g.; CR 12 is not quite there)

2) What version of VS?

3) Is this happening when you deploy the app, or on dev?

4) In your code, are you using .close and.dispose as you get done with each report object?

5) Define "On few occurrences"

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

mine is same problem please help

1) Version of CR 2013 2013 SP01 Ver. 14.1.1.1036.

2) Version of VS Pro 2013 Ver. 12.0.21005.1

3) while run application

4) No, I am not using .close and .dispose

5) error is showing in these two bold fonts SetParameterValue and ExportToHttpResponse

myReport.SetParameterValue("RWN_NO", ddlReportRWNNO.Items[ddlReportRWNNO.SelectedIndex].Value.ToString());

configureCrystal();

Response.Buffer = false;

//Clear the response content and headers

Response.ClearContent();

Response.ClearHeaders();

myReport.ExportToHttpResponse(ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat, Response, true, "proc_RWNReport");

Please give me solution for this

thanks

Daljit S. Gill

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daljit

Unfortunately, still not enough info or incorrect info. The following does not make any sense at all:

Version of CR 2013 2013 SP01 Ver. 14.1.1.1036.

CR version 14.1.x does not install any SDK, however from the screenshot I see that you are actually using "SAP Crystal Reports, Developer Version for Visual Studio .NET", (v. 13.x). However I have no idea what patch level you are on - you should be on SP 12:

Why are you not using .close and .dispose? This is a best practice requirement...

Paste in here your code and update to SP 12.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

https://twitter.com/SAPCRNetSup

Answers (0)