cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managerial postings from parallel ledger to CO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts

my client is using parallel ledger to post some managerial postings (for example, depreciations calculated with diferent approaches), and they want these postings in CO, to consider them in CO assessments.

As parallel legder postings are not considered in CO, do You have a suggestion On how can i make them go to CO?

if i use special ledger instead of general ledger i can make the assessments, but they also wont go to CO, right?

maybe i can make BW read both CO and special ledger assessments.

Do you have any other solutions to share?

kind regards

mayumi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dos anybody knows what is the result of the application of notes 804753 and 932045?

I mean, I need to make assessments in CO for postings from parallel ledgers, the same way I do to the postings from leading ledgers.

After that, I will treat this information and discard leading ledger postings from some GL accounts.

does anybody has ever worked with this scenario?

kind regards

Mayumi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah Mayumi Blak,

I have the same question with you.

Does anybody has ever worked with this scenario?

Please give your suggestion .

Cheers, Bang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Waman,

I checked with my Abap and he told me that this note (and the other note 932045) are already implemented.

But I don't know how can I see these postings from parallel ledger in CO. In FAGLL03 I cannot see CO documents, only FI documents linked to the ledger "Z2".

Do I have to activate anything after implementing the note?

Kind Regards

Mayumi Blak

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayumi,

Refer SAP Note 804753https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/351376 : FlexGL: Data transfer to CO from parallel ledger

regards

Waman