cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4TE - How to add custom fields for specific expense types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

I am trying to add some custom fields which should be available based on the expense types.

Example:

Expense Type - Business Meals

Field - Hotel\Restaurant Name

Field Type - Text

When I enter Adaptation Mode, I dont see the possibility of creating an Extensible Field.

If I have to use SAP Cloud Applications 1405 to extend the BO and modify the screens then how do I find out which UI to adapt?

In the UI Designer I am unsure how to access this UI. Is there some standard way of finding out the UIs which would need to be modified?

Thanks in advance!

Abhiroop

• SAP Managed Tags:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhiroop,

In order to add extension fields based on the expense types you have to do it via PDI.

Technical users are able to find out the name of UI by going to => Help => Technical Information.

As you should not have a technical user to do so, you have to navigate through the UI Designer until you find the required UI (UI Designer => Configuration Explorer).

If you want a extension field available for both clients (Silverlight and HTML5) you have to adapt Silverlight UI and HTML5 UI via PDI.

If you cannot figure out the UI to adapt by navigating in the UI Designer you should open a Request with Service Center. In this case they will support the service to meet your needs.

Regards,
Cristiano Rosa