cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Dynamic Credit Check replacing Material Availability date with Delivery date

former_member214808
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our client has this requirement, where they want to change the standard SAP functionality which Checks whether a schedule line item in a sales order is with in horizon or not based on "Material Availability Date" VBEP-MBDAT. They want in place of this Delivery date of schedule line should be used i.e. VBEP-EDATU. I did some research and found out that this could be done technically by updating the BADI "BADI_SD_CM".

Now we are stuck as to what needs to be changed? has anybody worked on this kind of requirement before?

Please share your past experience.

Thanks and Regards,

Prateek Maheshwari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member228809
Participant
0 Kudos

As you know, VBELN-Currency-POSNR-ETENR-MBDAT is standard exposure key of sales order but my ex-colleague changed it into VBELN-Currency-POSNR to compress exposure data for certain CCA.

In this case, of course, that CCA should meet some biz requirements(User-exit. etc) like no partial delivery. etc.... for integrity of exposures..

This case is different because you want to change value of key....and it's Date!!!!

Anyway I think it's techinically possible but it's very risky in live system because existing exposures would be not removed even if delivered, changed, deleted or blocked.

So you have to delete all exposures and rebuild after program changed.

I'm writing it's possible now but I refused when my customer want to change it because I don't have any way to rebuild huge data in live system.

ankur_kabir
Participant
0 Kudos

We have worked with somewhat similar requirement but it was changing invoice due date in determination of credit exposure.  It worked out well for us.  So far we do not see any issue.