cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-FX Property/Land VS LUM Parcel of Land

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

Does anyone knows the difference between these objects: RE-FX Property/Land VS RE-FX LUM (Land use management) Parcel of Land ??

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Fernando Orjales.

Normally, LUM/Parcel of Land object is for internal purpose with the public and legal view of land management. On the other hand, Property/Land is for external purpose of leasing business or property management.

You can refer to following link as below . Through the following documents,you can understand what is

difference between the property/land and the LUM/Parcel of land.

https://www.google.co.kr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CD8QFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsig...

Regards,

Jeong, Yeong-Chul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yeong-Chul Jeong,

Thanks for your answer! Do you think those objects could coexist together at the same system? or would it be like a duplicate data? I need to implement LUM-Parcel of land for tax calculation, but in the actual system there are some custom Z programs for tax calculation using the Land/property, so I don't know if migrate those Land/Property to Parcel of land or just create new Parcel of land and link it to Property/Land.

Regards,

Martin.

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Fernando Orjales.

I also had been experienced as your same reason. So,You can consider as below ;

1) If you want to manage this AREA just for calculating Tax amount(Property Tax), you can

manage just one master date for Parcel of land.

(==> Current Land master try to be transferred to Parcel of Land.)

2) If this area can be expand or operated for property usage, you can create new Parcel

of Land and link it to current Land master.

Regards,

Jeong, Yeong-Chul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yeong-Chul Jeong,

Great Info! I was thinking those possible scenarios too... but also I have some buildings linked to Land/Property, so I will need to link it to the new Parcel of Land (If I go with the option 1). Anyways, great info again and thanks for help me with this!

PS: Do you know how to assign a percentage of owning at the Parcel of Land? (I was thinking that every Parcel of Land could be the percentage, in order to assign a % at the property tax Facts, and have it available at BRFplus) Example: One existing parcel has two owners: 60% for owner "A" assigned at Parcel of Land 0001 and 40% for owner "B" at Parcel of Land 0002.

Thanks and Regards!!

Martin.

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Fernando Orjales

I'm also glad to be of help..

Answers (0)