cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP7 Not able to see Adjustment Reason IT0378 Entry in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a valid IT0378 record but I am not able to see in ESS. I can see the entry in HRBEN0001.

We are moving from EHP0 to EHP7 and this functionality works in EHP0

What am I missing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Khan,

To display in web dynpro abap, adjustment reasons via IT0378 need to be configured in the launchpad (LPD_CUST).

You need to create additional entries in LPD_CUST and then maintain the same application alias as maintained for Open enrollment.
By maintaining application alias, that entry will be hidden or visible based on user data.

When ever you create a new adjustment reason. It is mandatory to create a new application entry for that particular adjustment reason in
the launchpad customizing and differentiate the same with parameter "BEN_EVENT". Also make sure that the parameter value for "BEN_EVENT" is
different from the one's shipped from SAP.

If you want to change the visibility of the application entry or change the descriptions etc., you can acheive the same by creating an new
BadI implementation for the enhancement spot: HRESS_MENU.

We have delivered separate application entry for every standard adjustment reasons for only US and for other countries.

Based on two parameters: BEN_EVENT and COUNTRYGROUPING. There is third application entry under inactive applications folders which serves as an example on how you can hide the personal data for any adjustment reason.

Best Regards,
Deepak..

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert