Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting is not possible at possible entry

bunchofquestions
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a question on the sorting function at possible entry.

For example, I go into the possible entry screen for vendor master and click the 2nd tab, 'vendors by country/company code'.

And then I enter the value '3*' at vendor code field to find out the vendors starting with 3.

Some vendors are displayed at that possible entry screen, and I click the vendor column to sort those vendors.

But, unfortunately, those displayed vendors would not be sorted.

Please let me where the problem is and how I can sort at possible entry screen.

Thanks.

BR,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

It is working. If you enter 3* in vendor field under vendor by country/company code tab then you will get a list showing the vendor details which is starting with 3 in first column of vendor name or if the first column is empty then it will show the second column which is starting from 3 and so on.

For E.g. :- vendor name - 003241 - here first 2 columns are 0 which is not matching then in 3rd column it is matching your criteira then you will get this no in that list.

Like that - 030542 - here 3 is there in 2nd column of the vendor

300289 - here 3 you can find in first column of vendor name

I hope now you would the get the list like this.

Please check and revert back if you still have further more queries.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

bunchofquestions
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

Thank you for your reply.

When I enter 3* in vendor code field under vendor by country/company code tab, the city data is displayed at the first column in our system and those are not blank.

When I click the vendor code field under above situation, the vendor code won't be sorted.

Then, I clicked and moved the vendor code column from the 4th column to the 1st column and click the vendor code field to sort them.

But, the sort function didn't work either.

Please let me where the problem is.

Thanks again.

BR,

Chris