Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create ADD-ON using AAK tool

former_member223578
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have ECC (ECC6 EHP4 SP03 ) system in our landscape having AAK tool (AOFTOOLS 400_700 SP00). Presently we have developed a package and need to create  an ADD-ON using AAk Tool. Can you please Guide us how to create ADD-on.

System Information:

Kernal version : 720_EXT_REL PATCH 600

SP LEVEL         : SP03

Please provide us Pre and Post steps for creating ADD-ON, also provide us any documents and SAP standard NOTES.

Regards,

Krishna.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishana,

I don't know if you are still looking for the answer if yes then below is the location to get documentation for AAK tool.

1. Go through SAP Note 921103 , this note has all the info for installation of add-on.

2. This document is useful to understand the concept although is looks like taken fro standard SAP  documentation video.

3. SAP provide few SIM file which display steps in a video. i don't know if you got it or not i have them in case you need i can send it to you.

I hope this is enough information for you to create Add-on.

let me know if you need more information.

Mandeep

former_member203760
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mandeep,

Please send me the SIM files you have and please provide a documents also if you have.My AAK version is 400_700 , based on this send me SIM files.already i have SIM files but that version is 100_620.my mail id is janareddyj@gmail.com.

Thank you in Advance.

Jana