cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bods Rapid mart for sap erp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are working on data migration from legacy to sap erp system. The dataservices version we are using is 4.0 . can someone provide the rapid mart paths for ds4.0 version. I was able to get for ds4.1  which I was not able to open in lower version. Thanks for the help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Datalytics Technologies offers two products, RapidDecision and Rapid Marts.

RapidDecision is designed to move Oracle ERP data to a SAP system (either ECC or SAP HANA).

The product is pre-built, installs in less then 10 days per subject area and has a guaranteed fix price implementation.  RapidDecision also supports the most popular BI tools. Please go to www.datalyticstechnologies.com to learn more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phaneendranadh,

Currently the rapid marts support Oracle, MS SQL server and SAP HANA as target databases.

Regards,

Mubashir Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Mubashir . I would like to know the rapid mart solution for dataservices 4.0 version. In the market place I was able to find for 4.1 version which I was not able to load in to my BODS tool.

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post the link where you've found Rapid Marts for 4.1?

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,'

They are all rapid solution(sorry for the wording of rapid mart) please correct me if I am wrong . Thanks a lot

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, this is the home page for the Rapid Deployment Solutions. You won't find any reference to the Rapid Marts, they are currently temporarily unavailable for distribution.

For data migration from legacy to SAP ERP system, you better check out SAP Note "1791183 - Rapid Data Migration to SAP ERP and SAP CRM V2.41", the entry point to our Best Practices for Data Migration.