Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Widget does not show all content on mobile device

former_member223302
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

why is the content of the widget shown in such a small iframe if the widget is the only widget on the page?

What can be done as a workaround?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

SAP HANA Cloud Portal officially supports iPhone and iPad devices. While most of the features are also supported on Android devices as well, it is still a work in progress.

One of the features that are not yet supported on Android is the automatic height of widgets. We are looking into other ways to implement this.

Regards,

Guy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

1. Do you experience the same issue when using the preview option in the authoring environment of the site and choosing the smartphone preview?
  2. Kindly take a look at this link from the documentation - SAP HANA Cloud Portal Documentation,
  3. I see this is a widget in the "Agenda" page in the Atomic site example. Were there any changes made in the html of the widget? Can you kindly send the current html of the widget?

Regards,

Alex

former_member223302
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

1. no

2. I saw the link and read the documentation

3. this is a copy of the atomic site where in order to make things easy I removed all the pages except agenda and all the widget except the one which is visible.

Thanks and regards,

Elena

m_krishnapillai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

Were you able to fix this issue?

Thanks,

Mahesh