cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing Shared Service Framework

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We would like to implement Shared Services Framework offered by SAP. We would like to do all the configurations manually. Is there any best practice documentation available which can be used for configurations and running the process. We have already seen the best practice documentation of Rapid Deployment Solution. However, this involves best practice client installation. We do not want to install the best practice client.

Please suggest the link where documentation is available or suggest any other method to take this forward.

Regards,

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here you go 🙂

Google

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That information doesn't exist outside of RDS and there have only been a handful of implementations in SSF HR worldwide as SAP has changed strategy multiple times and has now moved on to HR Service Desk and is where they are focusing a bulk of their $ and energy.

On a side SSF HR was one of the worst SAP offerings I have ever worked on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are looking for implementation documentation in SSF-Accounting. In this area also there are no documents available other than RDS. Actually SAP is supposed to provide the relevant documentation for the new functionalities that they are introducing. Hence, we are finding out if anybody has got hold of any documents in this area.

Thanks,

Sanjay

ssuratharajan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

Do we have a documentation for SSF ,Or is it missing ?

I am also facing the same situation. I would like to know the components required to install and also its prerequisites.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Suratharajan .S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the components required for installation from SAP's documentation on Shared Services Framework. The documentation is available at SAP premium site for installation of Best Practices client. You can use the same.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

I am also trying to collect more information on SSF. Could you please help me understand what is premium site for installation of best practice client.

Deepak