SAP for Industrial Manufacturing Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building smarter factories. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order forward scheduling scheduling margin key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try to schedule manually a production order. I use a scheduling magin key with 1 day in margin before production and 1 day in margin after production.

When, i do manually a production order (not created by conversion planned order/production order), I fill a scheduling margin key and a scheduling type (forward) and a basic start date.

I push button scheduling and automatically the scheduled start date is equal to basic stard date + 1 day. I understand this result because the system add the margin key before production. But If I do the same with a big quantity in production order, the difference between scheduled start date and basic start date is equal to 2 days.

When I try to schedule in CA02, the result of schedulinf modify the basic stard date in the result log. So with a big quantity, the difference between schedule start date ans basic start date is equal to one day.

I do not think that the customizing in OPU3 can influence a manually scheduling in a production order.

Have you an idea please?

Thanks fo your return

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found it, it's due to alignment keys.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found it, it's due to alignment keys.