Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduce Operation Completion Time

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem in operation completion in ME. In my routing I have multiple operations where one operation contains list of BOM components (160+ Components).  For all the components the backflash is checked in ECC and same is downloaded to SAPME. In SAP ME when I am completing the operation, it is taking 8 Sec time but I want to reduce the time as normal operation takes. When I am completing other operations, those are taking just 1 Sec.

As I understand system is checking all the components backflash for that particular operation in SAP ME before completion of that particular operation. Is there any way that I can stop the system to check the component backflash for all components.

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrew_hopwood
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

By disabling hooks etc., try to narrow down if the performance is in the Start/Complete itself, any activity hooks, such as AUTOASSY_COMPONENT or CT520 or the collaboration event. If it is a Production Order ME version 6.1, check your parameter setting per Note 1949193 - Restrict components in confirmations based on 'Backflush in ERP' flag  

Regards,

Andrew.

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for your help. I have done the changes in collaboration directive maintenance "ERP_YIELD_CONFIRMATION" -> ERP Yield Confirmation DA Plug-In-> Parameters -> components=none. Now the operation completion time is zero sec.

Thank you so much again.

Chandan

Answers (0)