cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Cost Planning at Network Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was able to implement ECP at WBS level, but not able to implement at network level. I am using SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 4.

I have activated the business function ops_ps_ci_1 and also activated the 'Activate Planning for Network Activities with Easy Cost Planning' in the configuration settings in SPRO-IMG. I had gone through most of the threads on this topic like :

I am not able to find the option for 'Create Alternate CO Version' and 'Activate Multiple CO Version' under the Easy Cost Planning and Execution Services in SPRO-IMG.Please advise me in implementing Easy Cost Planning at Network Level and correct me if I was wrong in completing the configuration steps.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

after some exploration procedures i´ve found a solution .

According to SAP note 1646217, you should activate also EA-PLM in Enterprise Extensions SFW5, in order to view IMG's for alternative and multiple CO.

Also, be sure to perform a check function in SFW_BROWSER for OPS_PS_CI_1 and take a look to it's nodes. They should be with green indicators.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yuri,

Thanku so much. As you said, the EA-PLM in Enterprise Extensions SFW5, is already activated.Also, the OPS_PS_CL_1 nodes are showing green indicators in the check function SFW_BROWSER as in the attached picture.Still,I am not able to find the multiple and alternate CO version in the IMG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

try to check all tree nodes of EA-PLM activation also, maybe some errors or alerts in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yury,

I checked all nodes of EA-PLM also.Every node is active and showing green indicators.

Still no aternate CO version and Multiple CO version.

Thanks,

Richu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanku All,

I have done all the steps as you mentioned

1. Activated the business function OPS_PS_CI_1.

Activated Multiple Plan Version using the tcode RCNPRECP

Still not able to view the options under SPRO-IMG Easy Cost Planning

* Create Alternate CO Version

* Activate Multiple CO Version

Also not able to implement ECP at network level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me in the above scenario.I have done all the steps as you mentioned.

Still not able to view the options under SPRO-IMG Easy Cost Planning

* Create Alternate CO Version

* Activate Multiple CO Version

Also not able to implement ECP at network level.

Thanks

Richu

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richu,

I would suggest you to raise an OSS to SAP and mention there all the steps you have done so far in system for it.

And let us the what reply you receive from them.

Rgds

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue, have you find a solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yury,

I havent found the solution for it.I raised the OSS note.They had responded asking for acess to our SAP.But it was not possible because there is some issue with our SAP.So i hope by raising OSS note, your issue can be solved.

Thanks

Richu.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richu,

Easy cost planning for network is available from EHP3 onwards.

activating OPS_PS_CI_1 will modify SPRO Screen as given by Gokul.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is what i can see in my system,

And for Äctivate planning for Network activities with ECP" i can see this,

Can you see something like this in your system? If not, click on New Entries and tick the check box. In SE38 try running the report "RCNPRECP" and see if you are able to activate ECP in multiple plan versions.

I believe you have missed out on a step.

Try the things mentioned above and let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richu,

Its already there in your screen shot : "Create CO version for ECP" . Precondition is you need to customize them in OKEQ before activating then in CO area.

Regards

Saurabh

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Create alternate CO version and activate Multiple CO version doesnot come under ECP head

you can get these option as per below path.

Project System->Costs->Create CO Versions OR OKEQ transaction.

Regards,

Sanjeev