SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment Group in DBM Order

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Experts,

When I change the account assignment group (AcctAssgGr) in DBM order split screen for the customer in the transaction level it is not taking the changed accont assignment group. Basically I want to overwrite the account assignment group given in the customer master record. Please advice.

This requirment is basically since the customer is defined as a credit customer, but at times the customer will have cash sale transactions as well. Thus the account that needs to be posted is different. For this I need to change the account assignment group in the transaction level without changing the master record.

Hope the question is clear.

15 REPLIES 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

According to standard process flow, the account assignment group flow from the customer master in the order, However the field is editable in the order at split, user can overwrite the same inside the order.

Please check whether you have done any kind of custom development in this area earlier to restrict the change of account assignment group.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

0 Kudos

Hey Sachin

There is no customer development done. Have you tried using the account assignment group in the transaction level in any scenarios before ? Is there any configuration that I need to do in order to allow transaction level account assignment group ?

0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

There is no configuration as such, this is a standard process of overwriting the value in the order.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

Could you check if you have changed the AAG from Payer / Sold-to?

The AAG you see on the split screen comes from the Payer, not any other partner functions.

Account assignment Category (AAC) has some configuration, but Account assignment group (AAG) comes from the Customer Master.

Let me know if you are referering to AAC / AAG?

Thanks and regards,

Harsha

0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

How do I check if it is AAG is changed from payer/Sold to ?

I'm referring to AAG.

0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

On the split tab, what you see is the Account Assignment Group (AAG) which pulls in the AAG from the Payer, which you enter on the Customer field of the Split.

Like in SD, even here, you would see all 4 mandatory partner functions (Sold to, Ship to, Bill to & Payer).

If you test with an example (if the account groups are already there, then create a single sold to without any other partner functions / use a different payer than what you have from sold-to on order and then check), you would be able to realize that, you cannot create a split to sold to (if this sold-to has no payer assigned on the BP/Customer Master). That would help you determine if the AAG is getting populated from Sold to / payer.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Hey Harsha

Thanks for the reply.

I tried assigning a different payer to the customer master, in that case AAG value is taken from the payer. But still when I change the value in DBM Order transaction level the changes I make to AAG is not reflecting in the billing document.

Please advice.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to docflow of DBM and open the billing document and select enviroment->Acc.Determ.Analysis->Revenu Account. Here you can check the account determination procedure and find why different G/L is getting selected. 1. May be because in access sequence of Acc. Determin Procedure, data from AAG is not considered in first step. Or  2. you can see that correct AAG value is not passed ..please check let me know what is the case

0 Kudos

Hey Ganesh

Different GL is getting selected since AAG is wrong, the AAG value that is entered in the DBM order screen is not taken to billing document. It takes the value that is available in customer master.

0 Kudos

HI Hussain,

I can see couple of situations here:

1. Check if there are any screen variants created and used on DBM Order screen, which have disabled the AAG field on the Split.
  2. Check the BIlling_Create action and see if there is a Badi written on Prepare, to overwrite the value of AAG to be taken from Payer master.
  3. Can you check if there is any issue with Authorization for making changes on AAG on DBM Order split screen

Please check those.

BR, Harsha    

0 Kudos

Hey Harsha

How do I check whether any screen variants created and used in DBM screen and whether any Badi written. I'm relatively new to SAP.

0 Kudos

If you could check with any developer there at your premise, they will check this for you.

It is kind of lengthy process to explain over a forum.

0 Kudos

hi,

So you are able to change the  AAG at split level and it is saved properly?

0 Kudos

Hi,

yes I found that this is standard behavior programmed, i.e. AAG is picked from customer master while passing to billing document. Only way I think is to use user exit

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in program SAPLV60A

Below is sample code:

DATA: lo_order   TYPE REF TO /dbm/cl_order.

FIELD-SYMBOLS:  <ls_splhdr>   TYPE /DBM/SPLIT_COM.

if xkomfkgn-/dbm/vbeln IS NOT INITIAL.

and xkomfkgn-/dbm/splnr IS NOT INITIAL.

PERFORM get_order_object_for_billing IN PROGRAM /dbm/saplorder_int

USING fkomfkgn-/dbm/vbeln

CHANGING lo_order.

CHECK lo_order IS BOUND.

* transport charg from order item to the invoice

READ TABLE lo_order->MT_SPLHDR_COM WITH KEY vbeln = fkomfkgn-/dbm/vbeln

SPLNR =  fkomfkgn-/dbm/splnr

ASSIGNING <ls_splhdr>.

VBRK-ktgrd = <ls_splhdr>-ktgrd.

endif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

try using customer price group, map your G/L according.