Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency Conversion not working

former_member186082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currency conversion is failing with error message as below.

SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: search table error:  [2620] executor: plan operation failed;currency/unit conversion error,Conversion( "AMOUNT" ), row 0: could not determine valid conversion rate for value(s) 3750 from unit 'USD' to unit 'INR' on date 2013-11-15 00:00:00.0000000

For currency conversion, I've done

• Assign Client for currency conversion.
  • Assign Schema which holds all TCUR* tables and set the same as default schema for the model in Semantics section.

In TCURR table, I've below set of records for USD to INR conversion, exchange type used in Currency Conversion is 'M'.

I tried different exchange rates and converting to different currencies. Target currency is fed by Input Parameter which is defined of Semantic Type - Currency.

Even conversion fails for fixed target currency.

Am I missing something? Please provide your inputs.

Regards,

Chandra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182302
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Can you share the screen of your calculated measure showing the currency conversion.

Can you check with date 30.11.2011 and see if the conversion is taking place?  Assuming that client and schema details are fine.

Regards,

Krishna Tangudu

former_member186082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No Krishna, conversion is not working on data which has date as 30.11.2011.

My transaction table has records only with date 30.11.2011. The same date field is used as Conversion Date in currency conversion.

Any other ideas...?

Regards,

Chandra.