SAP for Banking Discussions
Join the conversation about navigating compliance, enhancing customer experience, and driving growth in the banking industry with SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status field not reflecting in the Change History in CMS_WB Tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Hi All,

I am unable to figure out the change History for the field 'Status' in the CMS_WB transaction code.

This is in Collateral Management System.

I have checked the details in CDHDR and CDPOS tables as well. No details found in these tables.

When i change the status field from Active to Inactive and save the collateral in CMS_WB transaction, the same change is not getting appeared in the Change History Report.

Please suggest me how to get the details of change history for this field...

Regards

Pavan

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

on the tab Administration you have not just the 'current status' there is also the 'new status' after finalizing the Business activity. Next to the new status is on the left a blue icon with 'I' . Behind this icon you can see all status, swith between 'active' and 'all' status (even old ones) and see which CMS business transactions would be executable. In the header is also a view on status available. With all These Information you should have more than enough Information about status. This behaviour is just reflecting what are the settings in the process controll.

Hope that Explanation helps, best regards Kerstin