Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Valuation in EWM

venkatasasidhargupta_gada
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

In SAP Help it was given like

batches in EWM are used to handle valuation types of split-valuated products that are not batch-managed in ERP. To use such products in EWM, you must first execute the transaction Determine and Set Prices in ERP or run the corresponding report /SCWM/R_VALUATION_SET. The report downloads the valuation types from the ERP system, which are then handled as batches in EWM.

Batch - Batch Management - SAP Library

But when I run this report it is just creating entry in table /scwm/t_set_val not creating batches.

Can someone help if I have to maintain any other configs?

Thanks

Sasidhar Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasidhar, if the split valuation is working without batches the valuation type of a corresponding delivery item is stored within the EWM batch field. EWM is doing a existance check for the given "batch" number. If EWM has to handle real batches we do a check against db table /SAPAPO/VERSKEY and if EWM has to handle split valuated products we do a check against db table /SCWM/T_VAL_SPLT. So you need the data transfer. Otherwise the existance check will fail.

Your program has to executed with a job which is running on a regular basis.

cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasidhar

I have not worked in specific requirement you give above. But assume if you set up no range for batches in ewm customization. Then when IBD comes you can create batch in EWM and u can check all is getting expected.

As per one SAP document >>

If batches or split valuations are assigned to the inbound delivery, the relevant

master data is created in EWM, including the characteristic data for expiration

date and country of origin.

Additionally, batches in EWM are used to handle valuation types of split-valuated products that are not batch-managed in ERP.  The report downloads the valuation types from the ERP system, which are then handled as batches in EWM

Regards

Suraj