Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Folders for Records

former_member340454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In SAP Contact Center 7.0 Can I have two folders for recording?

I have two groups of customer service and every group cannot listening the recordings each other.

I know that we limit this by user roles and group in Contact Center, but the customer wants the recordings in two folders to limit the acess to shared folders in Windows Server.

Best Regards

Rodrigo Lucas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

You can remove server side recording from IA and then maintain the recording paths as per the user in User Management --> Recording.

I guess this will help you.

Regards,

Swapna

former_member202106
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Do you really want to give end users access to your server and recording folder?
Do you want to take the risks that somebody deletes files and etc?

From SAP Contact Center (BCM) point of view the recordings are listened via CDT or Online Monitoring tool. The benefit hear is that you can track down who listened the recording and you cannot mess up the file.

So, there is no way to separate recording to different folders. If you use workaround Swapna suggested you will end up to situation that recordings are not available in Online Monitoring. This is because those are personal recordings and have no link to call.

I strongly recommend that you explain to the customer that they should not access the fileshare directly.

Regards,
Jukka
SAP Contact Center team

former_member340454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jukka,

We do not want anyone delete any files

I understand that is not possible to have two folders to separate recording.

I will explain to the customer what we discussed here.

But clear me an doubt. If the agents must not access the fileshare, How could they be able to listening the audio on CDT or Online Monitoring?

Because if they haven´t permission to fileshare the recording is not available in CDT or Online Monitor or I am wrong!

Thanks to Swapna by the suggestion.

Best regards

Rodrigo

former_member187604
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hola Rodrigo,

Version 7 and Server Side Recording (SSR):

- MRS saves the call recording files

- AgentServer transmits the files to the user (CDT), if he/she has appropriate rights for listening the recordings.

Monitoring actually uses CDT for playback, so the file access mechanism is the same in both cases.

This has changed from some earlier versions. There is no need for direct file access from agent workstations to the SAP Contect Center (BCM) servers.

Please also see app.help:

- Recording (incl. Listening to..)

- SC / Recording and Configuring Recording Settings

BR,

-Lasse-

former_member340454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to thank for your help

Thank you all

Best regards