cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When we tried to maintain Vendor Based Long-term vendor declarations by using Product Number and Administration unit , I found that product origin and Preference flag are having BLANK information .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When we tried to maintain Vendor Based Long-term vendor declarations by using Product Number and Administration unit , I found that product origin and Preference flag are having BLANK information .

Also, subsequent to this I have found that below fields are not populating in Certificate of Origin ..

1. Preference Criteria
  2. Country of Origin

Request you advise me how to get these fields populated automatically in Vendor Based long term declaration and Certificate of Origin .

Sri Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

The reason why the concerned data is not getting reflected in the second case is that it was not maintained in the first case itself. Please can you provide me with the screenshot of what is actually reflected inside the LTVD maintenance area to accurately guide you further on this.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Reg : The statement " The reason why the concerned data is not getting reflected in the second case is that it was not maintained in the first case itself. "

Where do I need to maintain it first . Can you please help me in this ..

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

My mistake that I made it complex. Actually, i was asking that whether the concerned is maintained in the Product Master-->Preference Tab or not ?.

Regards,

Aman