Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop DespatchDeliveryNotification_Out XML generation

former_member194108
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement for stopping the generation of DDN XML, when I publish ASN in SNC. This is applicable for some Product of a Vendor only.

For others, I need DDN XML for regular ASN posting in ECC.

Please give your suggestions to help me in finding the best way to do it.

Thanks

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

If you want to stop sending ASN xml, then why do you want the supplier to create an ASN. Is there any specific purpose of creating the ASN in SNC?

If ASN's are for PO's & SA's then would suggest to have appropriate confirmation control set in SNC for the vendor and material combination, there by restricting creation of ASN.

thanks,

mahesh.

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Try the below

BAdI Definition: /SCA/BIF_O_DESDLVRY

Interface:/SCA/IF_EX_BIF_O_DESDLVRY

Method: Before Conversion

Try searching for these solutions in SE18 by Badi Name= /sca/bif*

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Is it possible for you to brief the business requirement? Is the requirement that certain vendor /product combinations are stopped from posting an idoc in the system? You wrote "This is applicable for some Product of a Vendor only". You can also explore building a logic in the inbound function module in ECC as you may need a table to maintain a table with vendor/ material/plant combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You want to stop posting of ASN/inbound delivery creation in ECC based on vendor.

Then one of the way:You can stop posting of IDoc in ECC by having validation in PI.

Ask your PI team to have validation check whenever DDN comes with that vendor.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member194108
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I want to stop the generation of DDn XMl in APO / SNC System itself (not in PI).

Is there any way to do this ?

Regards,

Rahul Sharma