Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated google Map on SAP Work Manager 6.0

mohit_tyagi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new in agentry and worked on SAP Work Manager App. I want to put customized map in Agentry and show some workorder on that map.

Can anyone give me any suggestion regarding it.

Thanks

Mohit Tyagi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Did you find any way to integrate google map?? i am also trying to do.. But didnt able to do it.. Here i am using HTML. still it is not coming... Will you please help me on this..

Thanks in Advance

Ajitesh

mohit_tyagi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajitesh

we can only show google map in SMP 2.3. when we used edit type HTML than follow some steps:-

1-Set Width and Height acc. to your screen

2-update rule - Concatenate

www.google.co.in/maps/preview

3-Click on Check box (Prohibited Domain)

After publishing check it, its show google map on device.

Regards

Mohit Tyagi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Thanks for your quick reply. Now i am able to get the Map on my iPad. Could you please tell me how can i show all the workorder on my iPad. What is the procedure to display it. should i use the same update rule to display all the workorder or there some other way to display. Please help me on this.

Thanks in Adv

Ajitesh

mohit_tyagi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajitesh

till now i did not customize WorkOder on ipad, but i think you can show it using update Rule, pass all work order in update rule as a parameter and then check is it showing work Order or not.

if you find solution than please share it with me also.

Thanks

Mohit Tyagi

mohit_tyagi
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jason Latko

i'll try  its show successfully , and here i'll set parameter also.

if i move on SMP 3.0 than can you tell me how i'll integrate Google Map with our application.

Thanks for suggestion.

mohit_tyagi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any one help me for putting map on SAPWM 6.0 . and i am working on SMP 2.3.So please give me suggestion how can i achieve this problem. and is it possible to put map on SAPWM 6.0 without integration any API?

Thanks

Mohit Tyagi

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Mohit,

3rd party integration with Agentry is not possible in SMP 2.3.  The OpenUI extensions required were not introduced until SMP 3.0.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Mohit,

You can use the built in HTML Agentry control to display a Google Map or any other web page on an Agentry cleint screen by just passing the parameters to the control using a rule.  Refer to Work Manager 6.0 or Service Manager 4.0 to see how this is done.

mohit_tyagi
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to reply Mr. Jason Latko

I am working on SMP 2.3 that i am facing this problem and i can not move on SMP 3.0, So please give me suggestion how i'll did native ESRI integration.

Regards

Mohit Tyagi

+91-9015011127

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Mohit,

The map in WM 6.0 is just a Google map based on the address of the WorkOrder.  You could change the rule on that screen in the Eclipse editor to pass different parameters to Google to change the display behavior.  WM 6.1 has native ESRI integration and already does exactly what you are asking for.  It shows work orders and other relevant pieces of information directly on the map automatically using the new OpenUI interface exposed in SMP 3.0.