cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey IVR output in Reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to configure Survey IVR in my environment in which after the call has been handled, it will be transferred to the survey IVR (Custom IVR created). The reports of the same also should be visible in online monitoring and reporting. I used the link Survey IVR - System Configurator (SC) - SAP Library to configure the same. But the problem is that when I assign the survey IVR in the Queue, the call gets transferred to the survey IVR before it is assigned to the agent. But this is not what is desired.

The call will be transferred to the survey IVR by the agent manually. This will happen when I remove the IVR number from Queue in Queue Management. But when I do so, the output is not visible in Online Monitoring.

Can you help me in configuring this in such a way that it appears in the reports on its own.

Regards,

Swapna Mahant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member202106
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

You can find document called"SAP Contact Center Advanced Training Configuration Examples" from market place. In that there is a chapter called Surver IVR.

I recommend you to compare that one to your setup.

Regards,
Jukka
SAP Contact Center team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jukka,

Thank you for the reply. But I managed to solve this issue by queue and IVR configurations.

Regards,

Swapna