cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Membership Activity Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are integreting CRM and BW system for creating bulk member activity. But we couldn't decide to process via LSMW or enterprise service with POSDM. Do you have any idea using one of these platforms. Our CRM system 7 EHP 3.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

POS DM have standard functionality to integrate with CRM.

You can use that.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you ever used before?

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No.
What actually you want to do ?
You have customer data in POS DM and you want to create the same in CRM ?

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

I didn't use POSDM yet and I read some document about POSDM. Do you have any recommend POSDM integration does not support custom member activity and custom fields for member activities. And how can handle cancellation scenario

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ersin,

In POS DM you will have separate extension in structure of sales transaction to hold Loyalty data.

You can also add the custom fields as structure is also provided with customer extension.

In case of cancellation you need to create a task to reverse the transaction and in same task you should also write logic to handle the loyalty.

I have never done this before but I'm sure that this can be done.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ersin,

For one of my Loyalty management project we used LSMW to upload mass member activities ( around 200K transactions perday). It is working fine in production environment.

May be you can think of this solution.

Regards

Pramod

noel_pinatojeda
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod, do you have a Step by Step or How to document in order to use LSMW to upload mas member activities?

Thanks in advance,

Noel